- The Chinese American Coalition for Compassionate Care (CACCC) is excited to present our 12th Anniversary Event, our Compassion in Action programs, to be held in Northern and Southern California on Mar. 14 ~ Mar. 18. Read more...
- CACCC Southern California Office opens to the public on every Thursday at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm. We help you understand what is Advance Care Planning, Advance Health Care Directive (AHCD), Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST), Hospice and Palliative Care. Please call 866-661-5687 for reservation. CACCC Address: 9440 Telstar Ave., #6, El Monte, CA 91731
- CACCC Website has a brand new look! We redesigned the entire website with an intention to make the navigation easier and more user friendly. Please browse through it and let us know how you like it. If you have any suggestions or questions, please email the webmaster.
- Sandy Chen Stokes, founder and the board chair of CACCC talked about AHCD (Advanced Health Care Directive) on UChannel. Please see the entire interview here.
- CACCC Founder and Board Chair Sandy Chen Stokes was presented with the 2017 Compassionate Care Innovator Award for her extraordinary role in improving the quality of advance care planning and palliative care in California at the CCCC 9th Annual Summit held on March 13-14, 2017, in Sacramento, CA. Sandy was one of the 2017 Summit Leadership Award honorees selected by Coalition for Compassionate Care of California (CCCC). For over 11 years, Sandy has devoted herself to building a community in which Chinese Americans are able to face the end of life with dignity and respect.